Friday, July 30, 2004

Wait and See...for a Fortnight

I received a communication from SVC Financial and an indication that I might get an actual copy of the elusive Mazarin -- the alleged Tibanna work-alike DRM product. The product CEO Chris Haigh and others told me was ready months and months ago.

The request was that I give the company two weeks. Reluctantly, I agreed.

The interesting thing is that this time last year, we had Tibanna ready for ANYONE to download ... a simple mouse click, not a two week wait then... maybe something.

We'll see.

Meanwhile, I will uphold my end of the bargain. I will suspend posts here and I will delay the August 9, 2004 lawsuit filing until ... I just checked my calender and two weeks from today is Friday the Thirteenth.

Prophetic? Ironic? Time will tell (two weeks worth).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home